2020 Swim Season Update
Hi Cuda families! While working directly with the Northwest Swim Circuit we have unfortunately decided to cancel our 2020 swim season. We are looking forward to a strong 2021 summer swim season. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions. Check under the team info tab and then under board members to find all of the board emails. Stay safe and healthy and see ya'll at the Pool!!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Fee Structure for this year will be as follows:
- $199 flat fee for summer (includes $169 registration fee + $10 insurance + $20 Limited District Fee)
- $10 discount for each additional child
- $50 club/year-round swimmer discount for swimmers who will be practicing with their club team, not the Barracudas. You must email email@example.com for the discount code before registering.
- $25 Cuda Family Discount for 2019 qualified families- MUST use link sent in your email and ends on March 10th.
- IMPORTANT NOTES - this year, we will raise our registration after 4/7/2020 so sign-up early!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Join Our Team!
The Anderson Mill Swim Team is a competitive, summer recreational swim team located in Northwest Austin, Texas. We are affiliated with the Northwest Swim Circuit and are governed by its rules and by-laws.
Our season runs from May to July and is open to all swimmers ages 4-17 at all levels from beginner to advanced. New swimmers must be able swim the length of the deep end. We swim in 6 dual meets on Saturdays, a team time trial meet, Divisionals, and NWSC Invitationals, which will be held in Round Rock, Texas for qualifying swimmers.
Our practices start in May and are held everyday after school at the Anderson Mill Pool. Starting in June, morning and evening practices are held at El Salido pool and Anderson Mill pool, respectively. Our home pool is the Anderson Mill Pool. More information about our practice schedule can be found under the Schedule tab.
Our coaching staff is excellent, professional, and fun! It's led by our Head Coach, Coach Jamee, who has been coaching the Anderson Mill Barracudas for 32 years! Our coaches teach our swimmers proper stroke technique, starts and turns, helping each swimmer reach their personal best while having fun doing it. Swimmers learn the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship, developing emotionally and physically.